Our client is a multinational Tech Scale-up based in beautiful Amsterdam, with an eye for detail and quality, they strive to change, be disruptive in their industry for an online digital platform for ‘printing on demand’.
With a fast-growing environment, they are now expanding the Tech team and we are looking for a Permanent Senior Front-end Developer/Chapter Lead to join the Amsterdam office.
If you are the type of person who wants to join an international environment, with a multicultural team, and you enjoy working with the latest technologies in constant development, this is the job for you! Submit your CV ASAP and you will be contacted shortly with more details.
- You must be living in the Netherlands;
- We expect that you are as passionate and energized by technology and software development as we are, with minimum 4+ years of experience in front-end development;
- Knowledge of browser engines (such as rendering, reflow, repaint) and technologies (such as WebGL and Canvas) is a pré;
- You have experience working in a Scrum-oriented work environment;
- You stay up-to-date with the latest developments in your area of expertise through conferences, (online) literature, etc.
- You have experience designing and building middle to large scale, maintainable and modular software platforms;
- You get satisfaction from improving yourself and your team through transparent feedback, code reviews and qualitative measurements;
- You have experience with the full life cycle of a software product; from grooming to working software in a continuous delivery environment;
- You speak and write fluent English and you are working towards a geographically distributed team (with external colleagues).
- A fun, challenging role in a team with like-minded colleagues;
- A good salary between 60k and 70k euro per year gross, depending on your education and experience, with good growth potential;
- Excellent secondary benefits such as pension, mobile phone compensation, traveling expenses and various insurances;
- 26 vacation days (although we do not want to miss us …).
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please send your updated CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted shortly with more details.
Don’t waste time, apply now! 🙂