Our client is a Tech Startup With offices in HQ Amsterdam, London and the US currently 100 people strong and growing with a exponential speed.
Multicultural environment with a eye for detail and quality, they strive to change, be disruptive in their industry.
Using predictive analytics to determine with extreme accuracy exactly which customer will perform. It’s automated, data- driven and intelligent – learning from client feedback and adjusting its algorithms accordingly. Want to know more?
Currently looking for a Permanent Fullstack Engineer to join there team in Amsterdam.
What will you do?
- Co-design, develop & code our flagship product;
- Be part of the core development team;
- Manage outsourced development team;
- Coaching, mentoring & code reviews;
- Guarantee the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Safe-guard our enterprise product quality;
- Min 2 years exp with NodeJS and exp with frameworks like Express is a plus
- Comfortable with either ES6 or Typescript;
- Experience with designing systems for test automation, unit testing and/or end2end testing like Cucumber;
- Comfortable with defining and communicating Architecture;
- Experience with Gulp, and NPM dependency management;
- Used and maintained Gulp and/or Webpack;
- Comfortable designing routes and API's;
- Having worked within distributed teams;
- Experience with MongoDB & MySQL;
- Having worked with Swagger or RAML;
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Scrum;
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
How does it sound?
In case that you are thinking to make a change and grow professionally, I would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation to discuss further. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31208950048