Our client is a Tech Startup With offices in HQ Amsterdam, London and the US currently 100 people strong and growing with a exponential speed.
Multicultural environment with a eye for detail and quality, they strive to change, be disruptive in their industry.
Using predictive analytics to determine with extreme accuracy exactly which customer will perform. It’s automated, data- driven and intelligent – learning from client feedback and adjusting its algorithms accordingly. Want to know more?
Currently looking for a Devops Engineer to join there team in Amsterdam.
What will you do?
- Benchmark, prototype, setup and build AWS and local environments;
- Develop, deploy and manage software that will help drive improvements towards the availability, performance, efficiency, and security of our services;
- Integrate new AWS specific products and services;
- Develop and hack tools and services to drive monitoring, analysis, and remediation;
- Maintain our environment;
- Contribute to a path to Continuous Delivery
- Contribute to Devops Roadmap,
- Automate everything possible;
- A minimum of 2 years experience with AWS DevOps;
- Proven track record with building and operating software over AWS;
- Strong knowledge of Linux, automation and open source tools;
- Preferably knowledgeable in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale systems;
- Experienced with provisioning (Terraform, Ansible, etc.);
- Experienced with containers and similar technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Good written and interpersonal communication, and documentation skills;
- Knowledgeable in centralized logging solutions such as ELK, graylog2, etc
- Very comfortable with CI tools (preferred Jenkins)
- Knowledgeable in monitoring & notification tools
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
How does it sound?
In case that you are thinking to make a change and grow professionally, I would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation to discuss further. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31208950048