Our client is a Tech Startup With offices in HQ Amsterdam, London and the US currently 100 people strong and growing with a exponential speed.
Multicultural environment with a eye for detail and quality, they strive to change, be disruptive in their industry.
Using predictive analytics to determine with extreme accuracy exactly which customer will perform. It’s automated, data- driven and intelligent – learning from client feedback and adjusting its algorithms accordingly. Want to know more?
Currently looking for a Permanent Principle Architect to join there team in Amsterdam.
What will you do?
- Co-design & develop our flagship product and core services;
- Technically manage outsourced development efforts;
- Technically own specific initiatives (e.g. further mature our operations);
- Optimize applications for enterprise characteristics such as performance, availability, scalability, security, etc.;
- Mentor other team members;
- Safe-guard our enterprise product quality & application of our technical vision;
- Drive refactoring efforts where appropriate
- Contribute to path towards Continuous Delivery
- Bachelor, Masters-level or University degree, preferably business or IT-related.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as in senior hands-on development roles
- Experience with complex problem-solving.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- A proactive team player.
- You have a demonstrable understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) or Micro-Services Architecture and Application Design Patterns.
- Opinionated in solution, application and deployment architecture topics
- Experienced in introducing solid Product Development practices and tools
- Experienced in bringing scalable and extendable SaaS products in the market
- Defender of Security, Scalability, Performance, Availability, Maintainability, and Reliability in systems delivered
- Appreciating documentation of why’s and fan of diagrams
- Experience with domain model design and database architecture
- Bonus points if you have hands-on experience with the below: MongoDB, Node.js, Spark, Docker, Node.js, python, ELK, Ansible, Jenkins
- Extra bonus points for experience with AWS-based architectures and services (serverless architecture, EC2, RDS, Kinesis, EMR, Glue, Athena, lamda, etc)
- Agile Product Development
- Production Environments
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation
- Company MacBook Pro
- Great office space in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement
How does it sound?
In case that you are thinking to make a change and grow professionally, I would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation to discuss further. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31208950048