window.alert(Senior Front End Engineer! Apply now!);
Our client is an international Tech Start-Up, with offices in Amsterdam, London and New York, specialized in helping their customers with pre-screening and pre-employment.
A multinational team, based in beautiful Amsterdam, is now looking to grow their team on location and find new talent to expand their business, now looking for a permanent Senior Front End Engineer to join them.
If you are the type of person who wants to join an international environment, with multicultural colleagues, and you enjoy working with the latest technologies in constant development, this is the job for you! Submit your CV ASAP and you will be contacted shortly with more details.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Co-design, develop & code our flagship product;
- Be part of the core development team;
- Manage outsourced development team;
- Coaching, mentoring & code reviews;
- Guarantee the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Safeguard our enterprise product quality.
What we require:
- Must be living in the Netherlands;
- Minimum 2 years experience with Angular 2 or above;
- Fan and evangelizer of solid development practices (TDD, CI, etc.) for frontend assets;
- Experience with rolling out products to production (incl. proper version management, minimization, dependencies management, etc.);
- Experience leading development efforts and aligning with BE engineers & UX designers;
- Comfortable with either ES6 or Typescript;
- Experience with Frontend state management, Angular services, RXJS or similar;
- Experience with modern JS technologies like VueJS or Angular4/5;
- Experience with test automation using things like Mocha, Chai, Expect, Protractor or Cucumber;
- Comfortable with defining and communicating frontend Architecture;
- Master in browser compatibility.
Nice to have:
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with Express;
- Having worked within distributed teams;
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment;
- Experience with Scrum;
- Experience with modular, component-based UI development;
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance;
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation up to 65k euro/year gross;
- 30% tax rule;
- Company MacBook Pro;
- Great office space in the city center of Amsterdam;
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef;
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning;
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please send your updated CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted shortly with more details.
Don’t waste time, apply now! 🙂