Our client is a Startup Tech E-Commerce company with about 130 people employed and growing with a exponential speed.
Multicultural environment with a eye for detail and quality, they strive to change, be disruptive in their industry.
You feel comfortable writing decoupled micro-services, indirectly communicating through an event stream or PubSub, and you challenge those writing monolithic APIs.
Currently looking for a Permanent Data Scientist to join there team in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating actionable insights for our community marketing team, customer service and global head of customer relations
- Evaluating impact of tests, new initiatives and data driven identifying opportunities for increasing customer value
- Work together with BI/Tech to establish state of the art customer insights infrastructure to ensure you get your magic out of the data
- Overseeing technical infrastructure at customer support
- Leading initiatives in machine learning
- Mentoring an intern
What do we expect from you?
- MSc degree (or higher) in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or any other highly quantitative field.
- 3-5 years experience where you have shown the ability to identify variables influencing key business metrics and define models to (stochastically) forecast their evolution.
- Self-starter, with strong analytical mindset, critical thinking, and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex findings to key stakeholders in a simple way.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Looker, Periscope, or Tableau.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Comfortable in working with tight deadlines, contributing to a fun, fast-paced, high impact environment.
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of coding best practices. We are not developers, but we have a little something for tools like GitHub
- Nice-to-have: Experience with cloud (eg Google Cloud/AWS/Azure) based (big)data infrastructure and development
What is offered:
– A great working environment with colleagues from all around the world
– Competitive salary
– Visa Sponsorship and Relocation package when needed
– Training budget
How does it sound?
In case that you are thinking to make a change and grow professionally, I would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation to discuss further. Mail to email@example.com or call +31208950048