window.alert(Senior Front End Engineer! Apply now!);
Our client is an international Tech Company, with offices in Amsterdam, London, New York and Berlin specialized in developing customer experience programmes.
You will be part of a multicultural TECH team where you will be putting all your skills to use and improve them along with the company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Although our domain is not overly complex, it has a lot of legacy. We need someone who can approach the code base from a new perspective, really getting down to the root of the problem as opposed to simply patching it up;
- You understand that it’s not always about fixing and are able to make changes based on your deep understanding of our product, refactoring where necessary and developing what’s important;
- We need someone who knows how to write both testable code and the accompanying tests. You’re well-versed in TDD and have experience setting up continuous integration testing and implementing it within a large team;
- You’re able to emphasize the importance of thinking before you code and reflecting upon your decisions and actions. What’s more, you’re passionate about sharing this expert knowledge, encouraging the team to move as a unit towards our core goals and values;
- As a Senior Front End engineer, there’s the opportunity to take ownership and really make changes. Your opinion matters and you’ll have the necessary resources at your disposal.
What we require:
- Practical knowledge of our toolbox, including git, Angular and/or React, Webpack, SCSS and TypeScript. Node experience would be a plus;
- Min 4+ years exp within Frontend Development;
- Min 2 years with either React or Angular;
- Experience architecting systems and vigilantly monitoring bugs, automating processes wherever possible;
- You’re familiar with a wide range of paradigms including functional and object-oriented programming, and how these are evolving in the front end space;
- You’re an advocate for collaboration with experience in an agile/scrum environment;
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and how to consume them;
- Familiarity working with flexible and scalable front-end tooling, and building front-end infrastructure;
An established network and regular contributing within the front-end community is a plus.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive compensation up to 65k euro/year gross;
- Visa sponsorship;
- 30% tax rule;
- Company MacBook Pro;
- Great office space in the city center of Amsterdam;
- Daily office lunch provided by our very own chef;
- Generous education budget for conferences and learning;
- An environment of constant reflection and improvement.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please send your updated CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted shortly with more details.
Don’t waste time, apply now! 🙂