What you will do:
As the Chapter Lead you will be responsible for driving the development of future versions of our customers product This role will launch Our customers software solutions to the market, leveraging industry leading CI/CD practices.
As part of the role you will lead engineers. You will be responsible for organizing, coaching and mentoring them with the objective of growing their skills and value within their teams and the company as a whole. This role combines both the Product Owner and the team manager role for a number of development teams. The team manager role will include coaching teams and individuals to help them continuously improve their performance. It also includes the formal part of managing the appraisals process during the year.
- Guide and facilitate the delivery of the next releases of the product.
- Define priorities on a day-to- day basis within the focus of the current release.
- Escalation point for development teams and help remove their impediments.
- Continuously improve the R&D process together with the teams.
- Chapter lead responsibility: People management, coaching, appraisals and hiring of new engineers.
- Facilitate story mapping sessions from Product Management towards the team.
- Work closely with the Other Product Manager(s) to execute the long-term product vision in daily activities.
Who you are:
- Technology focused, people-minded, Chapter lead
- Natural leader by example. You have the ability to lead others and let them grow,
- You are a true entrepreneur, always looking for the best solution.
- You are experienced in delivering software according to a tight delivery schedule.
- Team player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment, with experience working in an agile development process.
- You love collaborating and discussing ideas for improving products and processes.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure start-up environment.
- Results-driven: able to deliver the best possible outcome at the right time!
This position combines both the technology side and the people side. We are looking for someone with the following background and capabilities:
- Minimum 3-5 years in continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Ability to install, upgrade and run CI/CD tools. And test the product both from the user interface as well as the command line.
- People manager whose responsibilities have included being responsible for at least 10 people.
- Higher college and/or university education, preferably in IT or a technical discipline.
- Ability to think analytically with a strong focus on results.
- Proven examples of your ability to continuously prioritize incoming customer requests, findings and features that need to be delivered.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Native English or Dutch
- A great working environment with colleagues from all around the world;
- Competitive salary;
- Training budget of 3500 euro per year;
- 25 holiday;
- Newest laptops and mobile phone
- Working for a Industry leader
How does it sound? In case you're thinking to make a change and grow professionally, we would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation with you. Apply on the website or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.