Our client is a Tech Startup who is are looking for an innovative and creative Senior Software developer Ruby on Rails. We are building a data science product so, the ideal candidate should not be only a top-notch software engineer, but also a team player with a positive attitude always, a desire to learn, and the kind of person that thrives in a dynamic startup environment.
- Work closely with company management, development and data science team to enhance and develop product, features, and functionality.
- Design, develop, integrate, and deploy Ruby applications and components. Provide application support for testing, debugging and applying incremental improvements.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and new technologies that create a positive impact on the user’s experience
- Comply with and help improve process methodologies including issue tracking, source control, unit testing and coding standards.
- Significant experience in building complex web applications using RoR.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL)
- Worked on high-traffic websites (preferred)
- Experience with A/B-testing and conversion optimization (preferred)
- Experience with Sneakers (ruby tooling), RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elastic Stack is a must, Python, AWS – EC2
- Should able to manage and write a code for the large-scale systems in terms of managing terabytes of data in MongoDB
- Should be able to write efficient code for bots/workers
- EU Citizens only
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Growing professionally
- Shares are offered for the right candidate
- one of the first employees to join the team
- Lead position with the opportunity to become a Dev manager
- Informal and super-friendly working atmosphere
- Office near public transportation
How does it sound? In case you're thinking to make a change and grow professionally, we would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation with you. Apply on the website or send your email to email@example.com.