Our client is a International TECH company specialized in E-Commerce software in Optimization, navigation, etc.
Clients they work with : Hermes, Selfridges, Bijenkorf and many more.
Because of growth they are looking for a Technical Customer Support speaking to be based in Amsterdam.
What will you do
- you will provide outstanding customer service to clients of our mission-critical products and be
relentless about keeping customers happy.
- You will liaise with clients to answer challenging technical and business questions, diagnose, prioritize, escalate and ensure resolve of support requests.
- You will also enhance and implement service best practices.
- Being a team player, you will work on enhancements in close co-operation with our Consultants, Product developers and clients' technical teams, as well as review and advise on implementations.
- Our team of best in class consultants and engineers and ever growing number of international customers provide a unique opportunity to gain deep insights in ecommerce, digital marketing and a variety of related technologies.
- The role requires flexibility on working hours to ensure global coverage and co-ordination of client support activities, and knowledge transfer across the Client Support organization.
- You also must be willing to participate in the 24×7 on-call rotations.
- University degree in in an ICT field
- EU Citizens ONLY!
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great service orientation
- Intermediate Linux/Unix skills
- Practical data handling skills (from areas such as DB's ETL, XML)
- General understanding of internet technologies such as HTTP, DNS, load-balancing
- General understanding of a programming language
- Customer or technical support experience in a software or services company
- Good communication skills both written and verbal. Good knowledge of English
- Self starter with strong drive who mobilizes people and gets things done
Qualifications considered an advantage:
- Good understanding of Java or another OO programming language
- Affinity with e-commerce, web analytics, marketing and/or psychology
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Growing professionally
- Informal and super-friendly working atmosphere
- Office near public transportation
How does it sound? In case you're thinking to make a change and grow professionally, we would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation with you. Apply on the website or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.