Our client is a Tech Startup who is are looking for an innovative and creative Senior Android developer. We are building a data science product so, the ideal candidate should not be only a top-notch software engineer, but also a team player with a positive attitude always, a desire to learn, and the kind of person that thrives in a dynamic startup environment.
- Work closely with company management, development and data science team to enhance and develop product, features, and functionality.
- Design, develop, integrate, and deploy mobile applications and components. Provide application support for testing, debugging and applying incremental improvements.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and new technologies that create a positive impact on the user’s experience
- Comply with and help improve process methodologies including issue tracking, source control, unit testing and coding standards.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of engineering experience building Android applications
- Solid understanding of OAuth and Graph
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android app to back-end services
- Strong Understanding of Social Networking APIs and any other third-party APIs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Having android knowledge will be given preference for this position.
- Understands UI implementation including custom transitions and appropriate use of UI elements
- Experience delivering across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support
- Proficient in JAVA, Android SDK, NDK and Android application development
- Strong in Blocks, queues, and multi-threaded applications
- Knowledge of Machine learning platforms would be plus
- Competitive salary based on your experience;
- Growing professionally
- Informal and super-friendly working atmosphere
- Office near public transportation
How does it sound? In case you're thinking to make a change and grow professionally, we would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation with you. Apply on the website or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.