An exciting NEW OPPORTUNITY offered by our client who is among the most recognizable companies in the cryptocurrency space and the proud parent of several brands all of which are ranked number one in their respective fields. Their machines and customers are present in multiple locations in almost every country of the world. More specifically, to give you an idea of how well they are doing, the plan is to expand from 12 to 200 people by the end of 2019.
At the moment they are looking for a talented UX Designer to create great user experience because you need to redesign the entire website.
- Collaborate with the CEO and CTO in order to redesign the website
- Execute all visual design stages
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- 3+ years exp. with UX
- Proven UX and UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experienced user of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to the Director, CTO and marketing manager.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Did I forget to add that next week the whole office will be going to Thailand due to their high-performance achievement and hitting all business and team targets? Yes, that is right. They will be going to Thailand next month just because they did well. So imagine working for a company who rewards good work and hitting targets instead of forgetting about them. Who knows you could be with them for the next incentive trip!
Please keep in mind that I have more positions available BUT no remote or freelancing roles.
If you are interested, please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will set up a call immediately. I will be happy to help you.