The way the world builds software is changing. Today’s successful digital enterprises employ new tools and workflows to allow them to deliver better software faster, even if they’re not in the business of software. And it doesn’t end when the application is built; responding to users and improving the experience is a continuous process. We build products that give these digital enterprises the visibility, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. And we want you to help drive that product vision.
We are seeking a Product Manager willing to apply a lean startup mindset to a successful and profitable product suite. You will drive the product through a challenging competitive landscape with agility and a bold vision. You will be part of a great diverse team where respect and collaboration are core values. You will need to move fast, be entrepreneurial, independent, intellectually curious, and creative. And you will apply design thinking to big business problems, inventing solutions that give our customers the ability to do what they do: launch satellites, fly airplanes, power millions of homes, manage billions in assets, and much more.
Some of the things you’ll do:
– Own the strategic roadmap for our industry-leading continuous delivery products
– We need someone who can speak to users at a bank or large manufacturing company to understand their needs and translate them into solutions.
– We need someone who can balance the demands coming from our enterprise sales teams against the trends in the market expressed by analysts.
– We need someone who has experienced competitive commercial software situations. Working with sales, working with marketing, all key skills that we really need.
– Seek out opportunities for new product offerings or capabilities that can drive our competitive differentiation
– Drive design sprints with our UX team to solve business problems through prototyping and user-centric experimentation
– Collaborate with engineering to bring those solutions to life in the product
– Work with other Product Managers to build a unified product story including feature integrations
– Support sales to better understand customers’ needs
– Support marketing to craft the best explanation of our solution for the market
– Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape to help prioritize feature development
– A strong, detailed problem solver
– A great communicator, able to use both verbal and written methods to help engineering and other stakeholders understand what we’re building and why
– min 2+ years as a Product manager, experience working on a commercial enterprise software product.
– Experienced with commercial, preferably enterprise, software either SaaS or on-premises
– Experience with data analytics, reporting, big data is highly desirable
– Experience in a startup environment, especially one employing lean startup principles, is highly desirable
– Passionate about software and familiar with how it gets built today, using the best Agile and continuous delivery practices. You may or may not have been a developer, but it’s almost certain you’ve written some code before.
– Always curious. Eager to understand the latest trends in a constantly evolving technology landscape.
– Hands-on; willing to roll up your sleeves and create, not just discuss
– Driven, highly organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
– Competitive salary;
– Travel expenses;
– Training budget;
– Vacation days;
– Mobile phone and laptop.
How does it sound? In case you're thinking to make a change and grow professionally, we would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation with you. Apply on the website or send your email to email@example.com.